On April 29th, Microsoft released Windows 10 build 22000.100 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring for PCs running the Windows 10 Creators Update. This build includes several bug fixes and improvements such as support for Windows Mixed Reality and USB-C.
Microsoft’s upcoming Windows 10 upgrade, Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, isn’t due for release until October 2017, but the new operating system is already available for download via the Windows Insider program, and build 22000.100 is the latest preview build of the software.
Microsoft has published a new Windows 11 preview build 22000.120 for insiders, which is now available for download across all development and beta channels. Minor modifications and enhancements to the operating system are included in the newest version, including a condensed right-click context menu, a new family widget, bug fixes, and more. We’ve compiled a comprehensive summary of the changes in Windows 11 build 22000.120 in this article.
What’s new in build 22000.120 of Windows 11?
The firm has introduced a new Family widget for Microsoft account with the newest version of Windows 11 build 22000.120, which is accessible in all languages and countries. Members of the connected Microsoft family group’s latest actions are shown in the widget.
This update also adds notification badges to the taskbar’s chat icon. It’s a gradual deployment, according to Microsoft, and it’s only accessible to a limited group of insiders at first.
The close button in the Taskbar preview windows has also been improved by the business.
For mouse users, Microsoft has redesigned the files explorer context menu with a more compact style. Improved the new button in the command bar of the file explorer and added a dropdown menu to it.
Users may now utilize the “Identify” option in Display Settings to help them organize their multiple monitor configuration).
The update also resolves a number of issues, including one where File Explorer didn’t display an updated scroll bar in dark mode; another where search in Settings was permanently broken, stating “No result” for every search; and another where explorer.exe crashed when the Task View button was pressed.
Microsoft has identified a number of known problems, including the fact that Windows Search does not recognize the text input by the user. The search panel will be dark or blank, the Taskbar will crash in Windows Sandbox, and Windows Widgets will be blank, among other things.
More information regarding Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22000.120 may be found here.)
The spotlight on the Microsoft Store will now feature “auto-scrolling,” enabling users to find their next favorite app, movie, or game without having to manually browse through the list.
System requirements for Windows 11
Unlike Windows 10, which was intended to operate on older technology, Windows 11 requires newer hardware and cannot be installed on older computers. Along with UEFI firmware (no old BIOS permitted) and Secure Boot, Windows 11 requires a hardware security component called Trusted Platform Module (TPM).
The following system requirements are recommended by Microsoft for installing Windows 11.
- AMD Ryzen 2000 processors and newer, as well as 8th-generation core CPUs. Also supported are ARM, Qualcomm Snapdragon 850, Snapdragon 8cx Gen 2, and newer.
- A minimum of 4GB of system memory is required (RAM).
- At least 64GB of storage space is required.
- A graphics processor that is DirectX 12 and Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) 2.0 or above compatible.
- A monitor or display having a resolution of at least 720 dots per inch.
- Version 2.0 of the Trusted Platform Module (TPM).
Windows 11 build 22000.120 is available for download.
The update is available to download in dev and beta insider channel. If you have already enrolled Windows 11 beta or dev channel head over to settings then Update & security. Click on windows update then check for the Updates button to download and install Windows 11 build 22000.120 on your device. You need to reboot your system apply the changes.
” alt=”Windows 11 check for updates” width=”1009″ height=”665″ data-ezsrc=”https://windows101tricks.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Windows-11-check-for-updates.jpg” data-ez=”” />
You may get the most recent Windows 10 version 21H1 ISO from here.
Download the ISO image for Windows 11 build 22000.120.
Using UUPDump, you may obtain any Windows Insider preview build, including Windows 11 build 22000.120 ISO. Follow the instructions below to get the ISO file for Windows 11 build 22000.120.
- To get started, go to the official UUP Dump website and click on the downloads tab.
- Select Windows 11 Insider Preview build 22000.120 (co release) 64 from the drop-down menu. Then pick the installation language from the language drop-down box.
- Next, checkmark the versions you want to include in the Windows 11 ISO file by clicking the next button (refer to the image below)
” alt=”Download windows 11 preview ISO” width=”1214″ height=”780″ data-ezsrc=”https://windows101tricks.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Download-windows-11-preview-ISO.jpg” data-ez=”” />
- To store the tool on your device, choose Next and then Download and Convert to ISO. Finally, select Create Download Package to save the utility on your device.
” alt=”Download windows 11 ISO package” width=”894″ height=”657″ data-ezsrc=”https://windows101tricks.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Download-windows-11-ISO-package.jpg” data-ez=”” />
- Using winrar, locate the zip file (download file/folder) and extract it.
- Select Run as administrator from the context menu when you right-click the uup download windows.cmd batch file.
- To begin the download procedure, choose the more info option and then click the run anyway button. The amount of time it takes to download anything is determined by your computer’s setup and the speed of your internet connection.
- After downloading the Windows 11 ISO, use Rufus or other third-party tools to build a bootable disc and install Windows 11 on your device.
Also check out:
this advertisement should be reported
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I download a Windows preview build?
You can download a Windows preview build by clicking on the Download button in the Beat Saber PS4 store.
How do I get insider beta for Windows 11?
Insider beta for Windows 11 is not available yet.
What is the latest Windows 11 build number?
The latest Windows 11 build number is 1903.