Windows Ink is a new feature that allows you to write on your computer screen with the stylus. Unfortunately, some users are complaining of performance issues with the Windows 10 April 2018 Update. Luckily, this nifty little tool can help you disable Windows Ink in no time!
Windows Ink is a feature that allows users to write on their computer screen in order to create notes, draw pictures, or annotate documents. The “how to disable windows ink huion” article will tell you how to disable Windows Ink if you are experiencing issues with the feature.
Windows Ink Workspace is one of the features of the Windows 10 Anniversary Update that Microsoft has focused on the most since announcing a new version of the operating system at the Build 2016 conference. The addition of Windows Ink to the digital pen gives it new significance. This is true not just for painters, designers, and other creative types, but also for Microsoft Office users who desire to boost their productivity. Alternatively, they may just refuse to use a pen and paper to jot down their ideas, to-do lists, and so on.
We’ll concentrate on utilizing the Local Group Policy Editor and the registry editor («Tens» user home edition) to deactivate Windows Ink.
The first method is to use the Group Policy Editor.
- To launch the Group Policy Editor, hit + R on the keyboard, type gpedit.msc in the opened window, and click Enter.
- Computer Configuration Administrative Templates Windows Components Windows Ink Workspace is the way to take.
- Double-click the left mouse button to access the policy option «Allow Windows Ink Workspace».
- Activate the option «Enable» in the Properties box, then pick «Off» from the «Settings» drop-down menu below.
- Apply the modifications and restart your computer for them to take effect.
Method #2: Make use of the Registry Editor
- To launch the Registry Editor, hit + R on the keyboard, enter regedit in the opened window, and click Enter.
- In the Regedit window, take the following steps: SOFTWARE POLICIES HKEY LOCAL MACHINE Microsoft
- Create a new WindowsInkWorkspace key now. Right-click on the Microsoft section and choose “Create” “Section” from the context menu.
- Create a new DWORD value called AllowWindowsInkWorkspace for the newly formed partition.
- Then, open the new parameter and put a value of 0 in it.
- Close the registry and restart the computer to have the changes take effect.
Have you discovered a blunder? Ctrl + Enter will highlight the text.
The “disable windows ink reddit” is a question that has been asked many times. The answer to the question is found by clicking on the Windows Ink settings in the Windows 10 task bar.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I turn off Windows 10 Ink?
A: To turn off Windows 10 Ink, you can go to the settings menu and switch it off. You will also need to restart your computer after this setting has been changed in order for the change to take affect.
How do I turn off Windows ink?
A: Windows Ink is a new feature introduced in Windows 10. If you want to turn off the ink functionality of your device, go into settings and toggle off Use my pen as a mouse.
Do all Windows 10 have windows ink?
A: No, but some Windows 10 devices do.
- windows ink workspace shortcut
- how to turn off whiteboard windows 10
- how to disable windows ink osu
- pen and windows ink
- windows ink workspace not working